Publisher Digerati and developer Open House Games will release A Tale of Paper for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in Q3 or Q4 2021, the companies announced.
A Tale of Paper first launched for PlayStation 4 in October 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
A Tale of Paper is a puzzle-platformer that tells the story of Line, a magical character made of paper who can use origami to change its shape. Transform into a frog, a rocket, a bird and more as Line embarks on an emotional journey to fulfill the dream of its creator.
- Paper Shape Transformations – Jump high as an origami frog! Turn into a paper plane and soar! Discover seven forms, each with its own pros and cons.
- A Small Hero in a Big World – Overcome challenges, solve puzzles, and escape danger as you journey across beautifully crafted environments.
- A Narrative Without Text – Explore each level and find hidden collectibles to unveil the heartfelt story behind A Tale of Paper.
- Discover Bonus Chapters – Complete the main adventure and unlock three prequel chapters, with a new character, new abilities, and new challenges.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.