Publisher Serenity Forge and developer White Rabbit have announced Death’s Gambit: Afterlife for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC. It will launch in 2021.
Death’s Gambit: Afterlife will include six new bosses, 10 new levels, a revamped world and systems, 22 new weapons, 100 Talents, Metroidvania upgrades, multiple endings, crafting, and a world map.
Watch the announcement trailer below, via IGN.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.