Square Enix has today announced the release of the award-winning Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade, on the Playstation 5. This edition of the game has been enhanced and expanded to take advantage of the many benefits that the Playstation 5 offers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade will see players follow the story of Yuffie Kisaragi and her partner Sonon Kusakabe as they set on a mission to infiltrate Midgar. Players on PS5 will be able to immerse themselves in an improved and enhanced Midgar with improved textures and lighting plus a variety of background environments that will bring the city to life.
This enhanced version of the game will allow players to switch between two different settings modes – Graphics Mode which prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics and Performance Mode which allows smooth action at 60 frames per second.
Other features of this PS5 edition include:
- Access to the PS5 exclusive Final Fantasy VII Episode INTERmission.
- Improved textures, backgrounds and lighting.
- Choose between Graphics Mode and prioritise 4K high-resolution graphics or Performance Mode dor smooth action at 60 fps.
- Capture and share moments with the fully customisable Photo Mode.
- Enjoy every battle with the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration.
- New difficulty settings for Classic Mode and discover new ways to play.
- Optimised loading times.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade is available for the PS5 now, all those who have purchased the PS4 version can download a free PS5 console enhancement update.