Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope could be announced in less than 24 hours at the Ubisoft Forward 2021 event.
The upcoming Ubisoft Forward event for E3 2021 could feature a lot of surprises. The company has enough beloved IPs that announcing a new entry from any of them could make a fan’s day.
- E3 2021: Could We See The Announcement of Fallout 5?
The last time that Ubisoft and Nintendo teamed up for a Switch title, it ended up to an incredibly fun experience, starring Mario from Nintendo and Rabbids from Ubisoft. Now, the Nintendo official store teases – leaks, actually – the next entry of the franchise.
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is Probably the Next Game in the Series
It’s somehow weird that an unannounced game has already listed on the Nintendo store, but there were some rumors around a sequel to Mario + Rabbids even before this leak.
Below, you can check out some key features of Sparks of Hope, revealed on its official Nintendo Store page:
- Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions.
- Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
- Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
- Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
- Unleash your heroes’ skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.
Some in-game screenshots have been shared as well:
According to the Nintendo store, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope will be available in 2022 exclusively on Switch. Today’s Ubisoft Forward might showcase the very first trailer of the game while announcing an exact release date.
Have something to tell us about this article?